Sunday, September 14, 2008

Yesterday

Here are just a bunch of misc. pictures of things that were going on yesterday besides school and learning about foreign languages(check earlier post). I went riding too, but its hard to take a picture of yourself when you are the one riding; I'll have to work on that. Marisa went and stayed the night at her Grandma Joy's while Jessie and I rode the horses and then had a tea party and watched a movie. It was fun!





Lee working hard on that Kong toy
Almost a full moon-will be tomorrow night.
Strike a cute pose-I think that she was feeling "pink" yesterday.
Waiting for dad to help with the foreign language page-
Is he really doing what I think he is??
Yes, he is pulling weeds!!!!!!
He was doing laundry AND picking up after the dogs too!! I knew that I loved him!!!

No comments: