Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Beautiful evening

I love the cooler weather we are starting to have and today was just beautiful. Thankfully, I was feeling better than I was yesterday, though not 100%, that I went out to enjoy it, especially this evening. I was able to get pictures of all the other critters except one, elusive, cat that is outside and one that is inside. They're both rather unique, but I think that in a way, they all are. Anyway, I also got some great pictures of why I love Nevada.



This is Ruby...ummmm...she likes herself ,alot(but that's typical of most cats); used to be very social but not so much anymore......has a lot of attitude-I guess that's a typical cat trait too, so I guess she's normal-LOL
This is Reese and she's not normal-none of us think that she's all there but don't tell her.
No! she's not dead-yet. This is Kamiah(aka-Robo-Dog per Bryan) Long story, but lets just say that if she was a cat ,she would of ran out of lives years ago; age is really catching up to her or the years have been hard-actually, it would be both.
Like I said in my earlier post, "It's a good thing that we can't understand what they are thinking and saying"-we would need to plug our ears. (This was directed at the dog-I'm not sure she is ever going to warm up to him)

OK, some of the reasons that I love Nevada.......
The views-especially around sunset

Taken a few minutes after the first one.
A little sunflower.

No comments: