Sunday, September 7, 2008

Misc. Fun

Well, its been a few days since I've added stuff to the blog so I'm going to try to catch up on some of the highlights. We've been busy with all sorts of things going on and when I finally stop, I'm to tired to do anything.
Friday afternoon, I let Jessie go to her first slumber-party that wasn't at Grandma's. It was a birthday party for her friend Sierra. They got to stay up until 11:30 and were up at 5:00-needless to say she was really tired when she got home the next morning. She had a lot of fun though; they tye-died a pillow case, play games and got really dirty.
Marisa was bummed that she didn't get to go so we had a tea party; just her and I; Bryan got to come home during his dinner break and join us. She was so excited about it. As soon as we got home, she went and got dressed in her "Belle" princess dress and then waited very patiently for me to take care of some horse stuff; chores, etc...... When I came in she had the menu planned. We had a big plate of melted cheese(one of her favorite snacks), apple, ham, bread and of course tea complete with milk and sugar. All of this was served with her special tea set and special dishes. Thank-you Grandma and Great, great, great Grandma for the china. Anyhow, she was quite the hostess and princess.





Sipping her tea after finishing the grand feast.
Cute, happy and very tired.


Well, Jessie has been wanting a skateboard for quite a while and thanks to her Granny she got one yesterday. She does quite well but has strict instructions that came with it-helmet, knee gaurds, elbow and wrist gaurds(still have to get those). If she doesn't wear them, then she doesn't get to play with the board.

Geared up and ready to go!
Ready mom, here I ........
GOOOOOO!!!

The other day, can't remember what day, I think it was Tues; Rebecca invited Sara and I over for lunch and just to hang out. It was nice hangin' out with my sisters, eating chili dogs and just enjoying each others company. It was a nice break in the day-I'm very thankful for my sisters and that I have such a good relationship with them.

Sara
Becky
Here is Marisa with her new cup,sitting out on the porch this morning, watching Jessie on her skateboard.
Good morning!
Here is Jessie, Marisa and their friend Killian all outside playing who knows what, in what land and in what time era, this afternoon. I'm bettin' that there was a princess and a bad guy involved though.

No comments: