Monday, September 1, 2008

Cool Morning

Good Morning!! I was told that blogging is addictive-they were right! Its a fun addiction though-lol. It sure was chilly this morning but beautiful-I love mornings! Its going to be cooler tonight though, so if you have a garden thats not done, cover it up. Its supposed to get down to 34 tonight but then start warming back up into the 80-90's during the day and 40-50's at night. Fall is on its way though; my trees are starting to turn yellow and the ants and bees are out in full force getting ready for winter.
Anyhow, I thought I would share some of my morning during feeding time with you. This is only part of the crew and they where all pretty well behaved despite the cool morning; they're usually extra frisky.





Dandy is not really a "dandy". She's always on the look-out for the next dog that she can tear up its face or one of the other cats to swat at. This is Marisa's cat-is it a surprise that she might be a bit bossy? hmmmm....
This is Nina, who was once my horse, my first horse, but I have lost ownership to Jessie. They both like to look pretty and do there own thing, sooo... there perfect together.
These two are mine; Lena on the left and Riata(Ria or Ri for short or Riata Rose is what the girls call her) on the right. There both easy going, for the most part. "Hey, that was my blade of grass"
This is Brenna. If you've ever been out, you probably have never seen this cat and probably won't. As you can see, she likes to hide. I caught her sleeping-I'll assume she was up catching mice all night.
Bryan named this goat-Justice-he's black and white, no gray. However, all of our goats are black and white but this one is 50/50.





Lee is ALWAYS ready to play. He would rather play than eat.




Hank is just happy to see you-it took me forever to get a picture of him-especially one that he smiled for.
As you can see there are lots of reasons that I enjoy my mornings out feeding. God's glory is reflected in all of His creation- I think that He must have a sense of humor.







No comments: