Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Winters Revenge

I think that winter forgot that it was supposed to be done. Its time for butterflies, tulips, new grass, baby animals, and shedding coats( I have a few extra now in a variety of color and ranging from deep doggy undercoat, fine feline fur, course horse hair and woolly goat and its all free-you can help yourself).
Okay, I'm not complaining......too much; the moisture is desperately needed around here and ultimately I'm not in charge sooo.......let it snow and blow!!!

This is all the snow that was left around here a couple days ago.
Not to much really.

But now everything is covered and soaked!


I have drifts that are a couple feet deep.



It is warming up a bit; its melting in the driveway.




By this weekend its going to be one big mud puddle around here.
The girls and I are not letting this get us down though, we are enjoying ice cream and popcicles right now. We were supposed to go to Elko today for dentist appointments, however, that can be rescheduled for another day. Just think how green things will be be next week and it won't be dusty-for a little while.





No comments: