Saturday, April 25, 2009

Don't Look

Time for some more photos of our four-legged, fury, manure chomping, long-nosed......sniffers, who have untiring energy and a great ability for mischief.
I always thought it would be cool to get a picture of all of our dogs sitting together and looking at the camera. After attempting this, I decided that I may need to use some of my "free" time and work on getting them to all listen to me at the SAME time.

Its almost impossible to get Azule to look at the camera. Lee does quite well, on his own, and Hank.....lets just say he is in his own little world at the moment waiting for a flash of light or little red laser dot to chase.
Azule: "whatever you do, don't look at it man-I have an uneasy feeling"
Lee: "thanks for the tip man; what if I just close my eyes"
Hank: "where's the flash, where's the flash"
ME: "Stay, Stay. Azule, quite whispering to Lee!"

Ummmm.........Azule!!! What did you tell Lee?
Hank: "I think I saw a shadow, or was it a bird or......." ( he has some seriouse issues)


I really think that they are deliberatly ignoring me. Well, we'll see who gets dinner tonight!!!
Hank: "There it goes, its over there now"
A Hank explanation: He is nerotic. He suffers from extreme ADHD. He loves to chase shadows, reflections, flashlights and the little red laser dot from a laser pointer. He thinks that the camera will provide one if not all of these things. Its really bad when I have the flash on. He also loves to chase flys, butterflys, and he feels that it is his duty to keep our property free from birds. He will spend hours making sure that no rest comes to anything that can fly or float. So, if you come over and he "meets" you while starring at the ground, entertain him and make your shadow move.



No comments: