Sunday, June 21, 2009

Furry Visitors

Be proud of me. I said no. It was really hard; they were so cute, adorable, fluffy and the puppy breath was just........puppy breath, how do you describe it!
These poor little gals were dumped in the desert not to far from a ranch. What is it that makes people think that ranches can always have more dogs? So many people like the idea of having pets but not the responsibility that comes with them. Grrrrrr!!!! "I've always known that she wanted to be a mother". "It will be so good for the kids to see what birth is all about". "Its always good to let a female dog have a litter before they are spayed". IT'S ALL NONSENSE!!! Most of the puppies/dogs(I'd dare to say 80-90%) end up in the pound being euth. Okay, sorry, I'm done venting. :)
Anyhow, I brought them home and promptly got them into a foster home with animal control. They are all female, about 8wks old and probably border collie crosses and did I say cute?!!!








The two on the ends are cotton balls!!! Fluffy, fluffy long hair and cute!!! As you can see, the girls loved them and had them all named in no time; "Bitey, Maria, and Lilly". Bitey liked to bit(if you didn't know). Anyhow, I'm sure that you could call animal control if you think you want one or get a hold of me.
Yes, the girls were quite bummed that we couldn't keep any but handled it quite well. 4 dogs is plenty!!



No comments: