Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fun in the Rain!!

I love thunderstorms!!!! The weather has been perfect-I could handle this all year around. The weeds are really liking it too but I guess there is almost always a con with the pros but the garden is really starting to grow. The girls and I planted 9 rows of corn plus, tomatoes, potatoes, radish's, carrots, beans, peas, lettuce, spinach and a wide variety of squash.
Anyhow, back the the weather-there is nothing funner(when you are 6) then playing in the rain when it is 80 degrees out-Marisa will show you how.

First, Jessie wanted to take a picture of me-not bad-most of my head is in this one.
Okay, playing in the rain.
1st start off under the rain gutter and take an "outdoor" shower.

Its important to get good and wet.

Soaked is more like it!



This is how you enjoy an afternoon thunderstorm with getting wet.




Hank really knows how to "play in the rain". He finally stopped long enough for me to get a pic. before he was off again to bark at the thunder-it drives him crazy!





Back to Missy.
After you get yourself soaked to the bone and are freezing cold-go put dry clothes on and grab your umbrella.


Now the little princess is off on an adventure in a rain storm.


Haven lots of fun


I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!! It will be on my wall soon!



She did find out that the umbrella may keep your head dry but doesn't do much for your legs and feet.

But who cares-really! She was having a blast.


Sorry that its a bit blurry-it was really raining and throwing the focus on my camera for a loop. Heide wasn't really liking the storm to much and wanted to go in(that's where Jessie was) but she was soaked so being the mean owner I am(LOL) I made her stay out and go get in her dog house.
Up coming posts
-growing chicks
-bottle feeding calves
-whatever else comes up












No comments: