Monday, December 22, 2008

Out and about

Hey, I think we are finally going to get a bit of a break from these storms before the next ones move in so I decided to go out and get some pictures.

Here is a view of the Shoshone Mtns. out back.
Here is a view of the Sheep Creek range to the north of us.

Here is a view of my hubby using the bobcat to get some things ready for the bonfire.
Bryan: "she thinks my tractors sexy, it really turns her on, she's always starring at me as I'm chuggin along......."


Ruby was enjoying the sunshine on the south end of the house-its always quite warm here.



Finally, a picture of the elusive, beautiful Sierra. She has claimed this house as hers- she shares with nobody! She comes out to eat and drink and use the little kitty room and then is promptly back in her cozy little home.




Hank is as bad as the girls when it comes to getting a picture where he is looking at the camera with his eyes opened. I gave up after about 5 tries.





Lee is very photogenic. I love this look!






Okay, he was done posing for the camera-back to playin' ball-can't waist precious time-daylights burnin'





The horses are getting so shaggy. They really enjoyed the sunshine today.

Riata coming to say hi. She is a very social horse-that or she was hoping that the camera becomes eatable.


Nina soaking up some sun. She doesn't move unless she has to.


Lena was to concerned about the last few pieces of hay on the ground to look up. This is the equine form of a hoover vaccuum-can't blame her though-that hay is like gold this year.










1 comment:

Mere said...

Ambur ~ I love all the pictures of your animals, they are gorgeous!