Thursday, January 8, 2015

Taking Time

Sometimes, we all need a reminder to slow down from all of the daily to-do's and take some time to enjoy things, sit and ponder things and make sure our loved ones get some quality time.

  Marisa to this day still loves to snuggle and sometimes we just need to sit down and do just that.....Angel thinks she 'needs' to snuggle too.   For Marisa and myself, this is a great on an emotional level and also a personal level-she loves to tell me whats on her mind!!  I love it!
  Hank think he needs more time too; that is, time spent chasing the 'flashy' thing on the camera.
  Squirrel and Badger love the cuddle time that they get with Jessie and she loves giving it to them; it means that she gets to bring the 'outdoor' kitties inside.
   The dogs love chore time!!  Its time to go run around, bark at each other, growl at each other of 'green' piles of nasty(yes, they have fought over poo) and tease a few cats plus, when all of the other critters are fed its then time for them to get their food. I'm trying to help them with taking time to enjoy their food while they eat, to savor each bite but I think I am wasting my time with that one.
 As far as the horses go, its always a good time to eat!  Once they've all settled into their 'spots' they do actually seem to take the time to enjoy whats been put out.
 This is one of my most favorite times of the day and I really do get bummed when I miss it-the sunset!  The beauty that is displayed day after day never gets boring-its always amazing!  Its a good reminder for me to take the time to give thanks to the Lord for getting me through another day.

No comments: