Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Little Over-Do!

WOW! I haven't posted anything in over a month! What's with that?! All is well with us, just been busy with homeschooling, cooking, cleaning, baby(not mine-we have a new niece!), waiting patiently for spring to arrive. Patience is a virtue that I am constantly reminding myself-daily, hourly, every minute, second, milli-second! You get the picture. So while we are all waiting oh so patiently, please enjoy these misc. pics of the girls-a small glimpse of a couple of the blessings of my life! Yeah, Marisa is not a morning person. She's a lot like her dad in this way-needs her time to 'wake' up.
Jessie being her very care-free, living for the moment, off on a 'fairytale' adventure self. She can always make me smile!!
February 2nd was when my new niece came into the world. The girl's just love getting to see her and hold her-they are great helpers!! This is when Melody came home on Feb. 3rd. The girls couldn't believe how tiny she was. They think that I should have another one-Ha Ha-NO!
Proud little cousin! Turning into a great babysitter already!
Jessie the 'fire-maker' who has recently learned how to split firewood-and loves it!!!
Imagination is wild(but in a good way) with her! Halloween costumes get use year round.
Little Miss Melody
School time
Workin' hard or maybe its hardly workin?

No comments: