Friday, March 12, 2010

When 'Your' Not Looking

Ever wonder what your dogs and cats do when 'your not looking?' Well, wonder no more. They don't realize how sneaky I can be. I should be a spy. I didn't even have to go outside for these-I'm that good.

Well, maybe the window in the back door helped a little but I'm sure that's besides the point. Dogs and cats can hear extremely well and well, they didn't hear me.

Lee(in front), Heidi(in back)
Aaawww.........nothing like sunshine on the underside...together.

Heidi was actually trying to 'butter-up' to Lee-he dominates her "BIG" time so I think she was trying to show him how they can do things 'together'.


He was not all that impressed-I'm sure his lips were up, or down in this case.



But that didn't keep her from trying...........




.....come on Lee...be my pal.....come on Old Man........uh....I mean.......


Please oh please oh please...............


After a while it got old and they both left to go do their own thing. That's when the felines moved in and worked on some 'communication'

Poppy-black, on the ground feeling a bit intimidated by her sister Gypsy


All legs up...prepare for impact!!


Busted!! She saw me! Poppy was safe.....for the moment.

Back to business....Gypsy is preparing to launch the ground assault.


Whew...that was getting intense! Never mind, Poppy is safe and Gypsy is well, she'll get over it.











No comments: