Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Upgrade

Yeah! After many years of patience and making due, my sweetie found us a new range for our kitchen. As you can guess, I was very excited about getting it and here soon we will have a new oven to match-my other one died...............about 3months ago. You may wonder why we haven't replaced it yet; I can do just fine with the grill, bar-b-q and crock pot plus the range and this way we have been able to continue to be saving a bunch of $$. Some my think us totally strange but that's alright-think what you want-I have found it kind of a fun challenge.
Before installation
Oooohh......so pretty

Getting it ready to go into its new 'home'.


TA-DA!!!



and its no longer that yellow...........which means that its going to show the grime and grease on it which means I am going to have to scrub it more.................mmmhh, maybe I didn't think this through enough?




No comments: