Friday, February 26, 2010

Haystack Fun

Yesterday was just beautiful! It was a nice break in between storms and a reminder that spring is just around the corner-its that time of year for really unsettling weather-time to take extra vitamins too!
The girls and I got went out to enjoy the sunshine after lunch. We saddled up the horses and rode for a little over an hour(I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pics. of that) then I decided that I needed some more pics of them and the haystack is always one of my favorite 'props'.

The dogs were out enjoying the weather too so I figured that they should be involved in some pics-there will be more of them to come-talk about a challenge.
Little Miss always lookin' cute.

Jessie is starting to look way to grown up

Had to have a 'funny face' in there somewhere.




The realization of how fast they are growing up has really hit me hard lately-therefore I am making some changes to plans this summer and for the future. Last year was a good year but I feel like I missed a lot with all of the working and training that I did so I'm not going to work this summer and I'm not going to show-just going to simply enjoy and play.

No comments: