Friday, January 16, 2009

My Sweetie's Hobby

Just in case you were wondering what Bryan does when he isn't working for the state and when he isn't working for me and when he isn't working for.....the list is long, he is "working" on his guns-his hobby. Just like all of us, or most of us, we all have things that we like to tinker with, and why not, these "things" are important to us; i.e... atv's, cars, trucks, horses, recipes, guns, bikes, and on and on......
When it comes to guns, its important that things are working right otherwise they might just make a good club. Until we got married I hadn't realized that there was that much to a gun and I guess in someways or in some types there isn't but when it comes to some guns, there is a lot.

This here was Bryan's gun cleaning/tool kit-he has since upgraded-I will post new pics soon. This one didn't have enough room.
This ammuniton here is for the AR's-223 rem. This is the Wolfe brand-it makes your gun very dirty.

This here is the Sheepdog brand-I've been told that this is the good stuff.
Hmmm...Sheepdog, Wolfe ...what's the K-9's got to do with it????? Is there Hound and Poodle ammo. too??


This here is a magazine(no, there is nothing to read on it and don't you dare call it a clip-them are fighting words)
Why is it called a 'magazine'? I see no comparisons to the paper kind? Lets think....
-they're both flat
- they both contain things that can hurt; words and bullets
-they cost $
-ummm........i'm out of ideas



And this is my sweetie who is..........I'm not sure........ I'm sure it was important...oh, he was watching a movie on the computer while tending to his magazines and guns(that explains the "zoned look") Thats a sharpie in his mouth-he was marking ammo.




No comments: