Monday, January 26, 2009

Annoyed

Since the weather has turned cold, Ruby, one of our 7 cats, has decided to set aside her differences with the other cats so that she can come in and enjoy the warmth. She has normaly been a loner or trouble maker. I have more than once gotten woke up in the middle of the night to a full out cat fight in my living room. Waking up to the sound of screaming cats is ......well, I wasn't sure my heart was going to recover. She definetly thinks that "cats rule and dogs drool".
As far as she is concerned, she has staff, not owners and for all of her hard work of catching mice, rats and gophers she of course deserves the best. This is of course is what she "thinks" but not what she gets and she reminds me of this when I go to put her outside-I get an earfull-good thing that I can't understand what she is saying. I do get a pretty good idea of her mood though, from her facial expressions--annoyed, irritated, annoyed, irritated, mad, annoyed...............


What do you want?
I'll try to ignore you.

Still ignoring you.......


You're getting really annoying now.



Just go away




I'm not impressed.





ugh..your pathetic



I'm not going to look at you.


Oh, fine..... how's this?


Will you please just leave now; you ruined my nap, by the way.









No comments: