Monday, January 19, 2009

End of the Day

Today has certainly been a busy but good, productive day. The girls stayed the night at their Grandma Joy's so Bryan and I got to watch a movie together, spend some quality time together and then.....are you ready for this........are you sure........ok........I slept in! Its so exciting-a very rare event in my life. Now your probably wondering how late did I sleep in...........7:45. I'm sure to a lot of you that not really "sleeping in" but when your up between 6 and 6:30 most of the time, I think that quarter to eight is pretty good. After I got up, I went about the normal routine of bundle up in my bibs and warm coat(thank you Bryan), go out and feed the horses, goats, dogs and cats, dump ice out of the frozen buckets and refill them, put the bunny out into her new cage, etc.......Then I came in and Bryan had made a wonderful breakfast and we discussed the plans for day. I went out to Chapins' to work this morning then went and got the girls, came home, had lunch(it is now 1:30 and I'm starving), and then we rode the horses. Bryan was busy, busy with helping our friends, the Patterson's, put in laminate flooring. After dinner he went and helped some more friends, the Haveman's, put in some flooring too in their new addition. Now we are all home, have had dinner, bathes, cleaned up the house and its time to relax. The girls are in bed(not asleep yet-I can hear them), the fire is built, the dogs are all snoring(dreaming of chasing bunny's, big bones, truck ride with their ears flapping in the breeze and tongues hanging out....) , Bryan's in the bedroom watching a movie and I am.........blogging. I did manage to get some pics of the sunset this evening-thanks to Bryan calling me to let me know that the sky looked spectacular while he was on his way to town.

Its all in the clouds


This picture was taken after the other two...not sure why it is so much clearer--I think my camera has a mind of its own. Honestly though, these pictures don't do it justice-you just had to see it. The sunrises can be just as pretty too-I'll work on getting some pics of some sunrises too. Okay, I'm tired so I'm going to head to bed-night, night.


No comments: