Monday, November 10, 2008

The Morning After.....

The morning after a storm here in Nevada can be just beautiful and this morning was just that. I got up early to go feed all of my animals and some friends animals and the clouds around the mountians were just gorgeous so I went home, grabbed my camera and headed out. Sometimes the sunrises are as beautiful as the sunsets even is the sun really isn't shining due to the clouds. I just love mornings! Everything seems so fresh in the mornings especially after a rain.


Not sure a cow really cares about the time of day unless it revolves around food but she was definitly interested in what I was doing.
south of town-the sun was trying to shine through

Shoshone range-Mt Lewis


Lazy clouds-Shoshone range
Have you ever gotten the desire to just drop everthing and go hiking? I was fighting the urge this morning.



1 comment:

Geer Family said...

Thank you Ambur for this...