Tuesday, November 18, 2008

4-wheelin fun

The weather has been absolutely beautiful this past week so it is necessary to take advantage of it(that's my opinion) so this past week me, Becky, Daniel, Richard and Greg all went 4 wheelin. We started in Cottonwood Canyon, a few miles south of town, and rode through Cottonwood into Trout Creek and then eventually to Valmey where we had a lunch. I took these pictures as we were getting ready to head back the way we came. Round trip is almost 50 miles. We had a lot of fun. The creek is really low right now and even though there are no leaves on the trees it was still pretty. The junipers smelled great and the deer where fairly active. We saw a nice 4 point but of course I didn't have my camera ready and when I finally did he was a long ways down the mountian.

Self-portrait-that's obvious. Do you like the helmet hair?
Greg

Richard


Daniel-this is my brother for those of you who don't know. He just recently came up here from Florida and is working at Cortez. We are so happy he is here.



Becky




No comments: