Saturday, March 22, 2014

It Makes Me Smile

I Love Spring!!  For me, it is very refreshing after winter and I'm ready to get busy with plans for the year.  I love the new growth of the trees, bushes, grasses, and flowers-they always make me smile.
Love, love ,love to see the new calves that are being born, chicks that have hatched, new little lambs, etc.....yes, they make me smile too!
Spring time makes me smile.
   So do the warmer days that make a hike in the hills all the more enjoyable........
 and its made even better when I get to be able to enjoy it with cuties like Marisa....
 and Jessie.....

 and dogs.......

 and the bestest, sweetest hunk of a man that I call my husband..........
 and great friends!!!!
 It warmed up to about 60 degrees this day.  Beautiful!!  We all had a great time and being able to witness God's hand in the changing of seasons and all that comes with it is truly amazing!!

No comments: