Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ironic Choice

The longer I own cats and the more that I own(outdoor life can take its toll on their 9 lives rather quickly), the more I am a believer of the saying, " A cat chooses its owner, the owner doesn't choose the cat."
For Bryan, this saying has become ironic since he doesn't really like cats and our newest addition, Hershey, has decided that Bryan is his owner, his pal, friend for life, servant, warm bed......Maybe its because Hershey is male and feels the need to 'bond' with 'boy', Maybe its just to spite Bryan-this is probably the case when it comes to the 'feline' mind.

He has no problem making himself quite comfy.
Hmmm..so impressed.

Yep! male bonding time! Bryan's domain: the office, the computer. Hershey's domain: Bryan's leg, shoulder, chest.


Doesn't seem to impressed by my presence.



Its probably that Bryan feels 'walked on', like a doormat. I just don't know why.




No comments: