Saturday, June 26, 2010

Having a Ball

These are definitely not current. I forgot I had these on my camera card. These are not the only ones that I forgot I had-just like everything else, sometimes you've got to go sort and clean.
Anyhow, this is what my horses got to do for a very short time this winter to relieve the boredom of winter time. Engaging the mind of a horse can be very entertaining, however, it lasted for only a short time because the ball got snagged on the fence and now has a hole that might be beyond repair. Needless to say, I was very bummed and so were they.

Riata had the most fun with. She 'chased' it all over the place.





Lena was okay with it as long as I was right there with her and it.














Nina wasn't to fond of it. I think they were waiting for something to jump out from it-bad or good, they weren't sure.






No comments: