Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring Snow Storm

This morning we woke up to snow! It had rained some during the night and come morning had turned to snow. Very wet, large flaked snow! If it had been colder so that all of the snow had accumulated, I'm sure there would of been a few inches. In the places that it did 'pile' up, there is an inch, maybe a bit more. Other places just turned into big mud puddles and at this very moment, you wouldn't know that it had snowed-its all melted-just left the mud behind. On the up side, the moisture was really needed and I'm sure that as the weather warms up after today, things are going to really start growing. I'm sure I will be mowing my lawns this week!

As you can kind of see, things are starting to turn green!



The current bushes are loaded with little yellow flowers already and most of their leaves.






Out back it looked really desolate!





The juniper trees love this moisture!


About an inch














No comments: