Friday, August 21, 2009

Currently

Currently it is very hot outside so it is the perfect time to be in and catching up on my blog. Currently I am babysitting my nieces for a couple days while their parents go to a Couples Camp in CA. Currently the girls are playing at their Granny's while Shyla and Brooklynn take naps. Currently it is almost time to start school and I am so not ready; I have the curriculum I'm just not 'mentally' ready for school yet-summer has currently gone by way to fast!! Currently the weeds are still putting up quite the battle but I am making a significant dent in them. Currently, Bryan is relaxing and reading a magazine; he just got back from doing errands-good man. Currently, I am starting to get tired of thinking of current things so here are some pictures that were taken very recently-they are current.

Marisa, Christian, Killian and Jessie walking from Granny's to our house to play.
Partners in crime!
Double the trouble!


The "current" reasons for double the trouble, partners in crime with another one training.
They seem so proud of themselves-currently.


This is very current-like yesterday type current.

I was doing my best not to bust up at the "current" joke that Bryan had currently made.


I think I really like this current picture of me. I am my own worst critic when it comes to pictures of me.

Okay, Jessie is currently, really trying to look a lot older than what she is. She came up with this outfit on her own-I promptly sent her back to her room and said "try again" sweetie. It kind of startled me when she came out of her room with her current design-what has she currently been veiwing???


Yep! This says it all about Marisa's current status. "Sgt. Little Miss"
That's the current update on things around here.
Please check back later for more current news.
This is Ambur currently signing out.
" Have a good day"








1 comment:

Geer Family said...

clever post. enjoyed the pics!