Wednesday, July 22, 2009

In Case You Were Wondering

I haven't fallen off of the face of the earth, or gone "missing in action" or been abducted by some alien. I haven't forgotten all of you wonderful people that enjoy looking and reading my blog. I have just been going and coming, leaving and staying, spinning in circles, etc.......... This summer has been crazy busy, funny how that happens; I'm doing things that I wasn't planning on and not doing things that I was planning on but that is how life is.
Anyhow, last week my best friend Whitney and her two kids came over to visit from Wyoming. Talk about a great surprise; it was a very much needed visit. She helped me get ready for the horse show that I had that weekend and then came along to Elko with me for the day-it was HOT!! Bryan was wonderful and kept all of the kids that day. We had a lot of fun and a wonderful visit that of course is never long enough-even though she stayed a couple extra days.
We have also gotten the girls involved in soccer-Marisa will be signed up today so then I will be getting both of the girls ready for practice and games Mon.-Thurs at 6 each day. I guess some regular routine is good-especially since I am usually flying by the seat of my pants day to day.
The girls also have had vacation bible school both last week and this week so plus Sara, my sister, is on bed rest so we have been helping her with her girls too. I have also am still trying to get out to Chapin's 3 times a week to clean-I was hoping to do a little more work for them this summer since I thought I would have more time but that just hasn't been the case.
I also am showing a horse this year in Elko. So far I have 2 shows down and 2 to go. Its a lot of fun and a lot of work but we are doing well. Then of course there is the garden that we are trying to keep the weeds out of, ha ha ha and then there are the weeds in the trees lines and the lawns to mow and tons of things to water plus the house to keep up on and then in our spare time we are butchering chickens(more on that later) but we have 12 down and 11 to go.
So, there's the scoop on whats been going on around here but I need to go and get the girls to vbs and then out to Chapin's. I will be getting some pictures on here soon!!

No comments: