Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Batty

The other morning I found this poor, helpless creature that the cats had tormented for who knows how long and then had left him to suffer a slow, agonizing death. They had broken his wing, tore his wings and covered him in drool(that in and of itself is deadly). I'm sure he was minding his own business, catching mosquitoes and then "WHAM, POUNCE, SMACK, CHOMP, SMACK"-well you get the picture. Cats are quite cruel. Needless to say, this little guy was quite upset when I found him in the driveway-they can make a terrible noise. I saved him from being trampled and tossed around from the dogs and moved him an area that he could pass away in peace but of course I had to get a few pictures.

I moved him with a shovel-I'm not into handling wild, injured wildlife with my bare hands.
Smile!

Interesting little creatures


I really did feel sorry for the little guy but not much you can do with a bat.



So I put him where he could hang upside down in peace.




No comments: