Saturday, July 25, 2009

Fireworks

Okay, I know, its about time I posted some pictures and yes, these pictures are a little late considering the date of the event but "hey", better late then never, right? I had Becky pick up some fireworks for the girls, and me too; nothing that goes shooting into the air though-there is to much to burn around here.

The slight breeze made lighting some of these a challenge.
Little Miss Princess and her "magic wand".

Queen Jessie and her "magic wand".


This is just trippey.



WOW! I was only joking about the "magic", really.








She's disappearing, fading, turning into a ghost!





I think she is coming to get me!






Okay, enough of that-those pics were just weird and cool in a "weird" kind of way. Now its time to enjoy a couple fountians.


Are they asleep? With all this excitement?










No comments: