Friday, March 6, 2009

Girly Time

The girls are growing up fast. Their personalities develop more and more everyday. Bryan got the camera out the other day(actually, it was right before valentine's day) and decided that he needed some pictures of his girls. If you don't know Jessie and Marisa very well, you could get a good idea about them from the expressions in the picture.



This is a good one-Marisa is my snuggle monster and Jessie is my "entertainer"
Ummm......not sure what Bryan said but Marisa thought it was funny

They are both really cute


Marisa striking her "cute" pose. Jessie was getting tired of posing



Smile....again......




This one I think is the best. I am very proud of my little girls. Jessie is always "bouncing with joy"(even when lying on the floor) and Marisa is just as cute as she can be.





1 comment:

Geer Family said...

Bryan has no reason not to be proud when he sees these pic!