Saturday, March 21, 2009

Feeding Frenzy III

This is the equine version of the feeding frenzies that happen daily around here. These where taken after the excitement of "meal time" and they were all chowing down like "little ladies".

Lena was kind enough to look at me for a second to get a picture.
As you can see she likes her food all around.

Okay, time to get focused on her food and not on the camera.


This is what Riata thought of me during her breakfast.



I'm not looking




Still not going to look at you.
They really like to get into their food--How can they breath like that?





Oh, so sorry that I disturbed you, please don't let it ruin your day.


Nina gettin' into her breakfast too. What is it about the hay that is on the bottom anyway?








Ahhh, its the alfalfa and the little leafy stuff that is so worth 'diving" in to.




She's "eyeing" me. Did you know that horses can only see the same thing with both eyes if they are looking down their nose(out in front); otherwise they are looking at two different things. How would you like to be able to see what was going on to the right and left of you at the same time?



While yes, she looked at me, I don't have her full attention as her left ear is cocked back, however, I'll take what I can get.











No comments: