Saturday, January 15, 2011

Don't Mess with the Miss!

Here are a few misc. pictures that I found when I was going through my files and organizing them. The files on my computer were starting to get a little out of hand so I put them into category's-it looks much better! Marisa and her Lego house. She has since demolished this one and re-built with a major expansion that includes a yard complete with a basketball court. She loves Lego's!!
October 2010-time to gut pumpkins. The girls and I went over to a friends who was hosting a pumpkin carving get-together. It was a lot of fun.

Marisa didn't want to carver her pumpkin; she wanted to use the 'facial assecories' that came in pkg from her aunt and great-grandma. Its like a 'potato head' but on a pumpkin instead!


Ta-da!!! The final result, a pumpkin with teeth!! Note; the 'black' thing on her arm is temporary-she was having a 'Star Wars' moment.



This one was all her idea! She was feeling some 'attitude' in her new outfit and wanted a picture of it. Can we say "COOL", "Don't mess with the Miss".




No comments: