Saturday, February 7, 2009

Camera Shy Azule

Well, as most of you know, and for those of you that don't, the crazy warm and cold weather has caught up with me and I've been plagued with bronchitis. Since it has been going on now for a week I am really getting tired of doing next to nothing, coughing, nothing, coughing, nothing, taken it easy, etc........Today I am really starting to feel better though. Of course, now the weather is going to be getting nasty again; they're(the weather people) are saying its supposed to snow starting tomorrow evening-maybe 2-5", but what do they know, right? I do have to remind myself that it is only February(spelled so weird) and we do live in Nevada so........let it snow!
Okay, the rest of the post....I decided to try to get some more pics of Azule; easier said than done-he doesn't like the camera. Why? I have no idea. He doesn't like guns or fireworks but I can understand this-there loud and can be dangerous but a camera? Its quite, it does flash though,sometimes. It is pointed at him but he's never had a gun pointed at him or been shot soo.....what's the deal? He just must be shy. I can relate to this-I used to hide if I new there was a camera out, especially a video camera.



Azule loves the bunny, Snowflake-they are never left unsupervised though. I think Snowflake appreciates that.
"Talk to the paw"

"What? I was taking a nap"


"I'm not looking at you" I'm sure he is thinking that he has other, better, things that he could be doing i.e. napping, gaurding the kong toy from the other dogs, barking at the neighbors, keep Lee and Hank in line......there's a whole list of things.



"I'm still not looking at you"
He almost looks worried.




"There, fine, are you happy now?"
Umm...thanks. Its not the most flattering picture but I'll take it.





No comments: