Saturday, October 4, 2008

Womens Camp

This past week I went on a trip to CA with my sister Sara and some other ladies to a women's camp in Sonora, CA. The camp was relaxing-didn't do a whole lot but had a nice visit. The drive there was terrifying-however, I am proud to say that we survived/conquered Hwy 4(its a goat trail) but we made good time-I DON"T RECCOMEND IT!!! The drive back wasn't as bad on 88 but still a little "nerve wracking"

Here is the gps in Sara's car on hwy 4. There were switchbacks on this road.
Some views of the drive up.

This is the lodge that we stayed in.
Here is all of us from Battle Mtn. that went.



This is Sara my sister and Sara our friend.
There were lots of places to go see and things to do. This is only one of many signs.
Here was our room. There were 3 of us in this room and 4 in the other-7 of us sharing a bathroom-we managed.
A little social buck.
My sister and I.

No comments: