Sunday, October 5, 2008

Me and the girls

After looking through all of the pictures that I have on file(there's over 500 of them), I decided to put some of me and the girls. There are only a handful of pictures of myself since I am ususally the one holding the camera. Anyhow, these were all taken this summer.

My dad took this picture when we went camping up at the South Fork. A good friend of ours has some property with the river going right through the middle and said that we were more than welcomed to go camping. It was a lot of fun. We didn't catch any fish; caught a couple snakes and a lot of sun-remember to put sunscreen on the top of your feet when you wear sandals!!
These pictures are not in order-sorry. This is Jessie and I on our way back up the ravine that goes down into Hell's Canyon. Its a fun drive on a ATV except when the brakes get really hot and quite working because it is so steep and windy that even in the lowest geer your still using them to keep ya from sliding around-there was very little room for mistakes(ask Bryan-he was glad when we got to the bottom) The way back up wasn't as bad.
Here is Jessie and I at the South Fork-the sunset was really pretty that evening.
I must have been explaining something-I was using my hands. We were getting ready to go on a trail ride.
The girls were really excited even though they don't look like it in the picture-they were ready to go.

No comments: