Saturday, April 19, 2014

Paper, Pies, a Hat and Marisa

This post is a glimpse into the many activities that go on all at the same time quite frequently at our house-this is a normal thing by the way......imagine that  :)


  Marisa has decided to get into scrapbooking!!   Thankfully she is patient because it took me longer then it should of to order some pics for her so she could get started.  Scrapbooking is something that I've done for quite a while(not as frequent as I used too) but it is a great way to save memories!!

  So, while she is getting started on her first page I am getting started on my first pumpkin pie!  I love pumpkin pie but why has it taken me this long to make my first one.....could be that I'm the only one that would eat it.......hmmmm, that makes no sense though; that would mean more for me!! I may have the change this un-common occurrence to a more common one.   Who said pumpkin pie should wait for fall anyways?  I also was going to make an apple pie-Bryan's favorite.
   First, the pie crust-this might the girl's favorite part of pie's.  They love putting sugar and cinnamon on the 'scraps' and baking them.......me too!!
   The pumpkin pie in the making..........
   Marisa stylin' in her sun hat after cleaning up the scrapbooking stuff to make room for pie crusts to be rolled out.
      I just love this hat.......on her.  I don't think I could pull off the cuteness that she brings with it.
Getting closer to having the pies done........

Ta-da!!  A perfect pie crust!  Now the disappointing part......I forgot to take any more pics but let me assure you the pie's turned out great and they tasted even better.  Maybe its better that I didn't take anymore pics, I saved you from really knowing what you missed out on  ;)

No comments: