Sunday, December 5, 2010

Snow Girls

After going back over my last post, I realized that 1st, I need to proof read them a bit better before I post them and 2nd, unless you have a Facebook account and me as a friend, you probably have no idea what I was talking about when referring to the pile of snow in my yard and the 'Snowgirls."

We got snow! a few inches and all before Thanksgiving; kind of odd, therefore, its completely normal for Nevada. Home sweet home! These two are definitely 'snowgirls' when there is snow to be had-even in their pj's!(note Jessie's pants)
The pump house looks almost haunting with the juniper bushes all draping down under the snow and ice.

The driveway-things look so desolate and yet peaceful.


Up a sleeping tree

Out back and beyond its a winter wonderland.




Jessie, now in a snowsuit, is playing Lee's favorite game in the snow-'catch and crush the snowballs'. A couple things come to mind: do dogs gets 'brain freezes' like people do or maybe he doesn't have a brain to freeze therefore he can play this game forever, hmmmm.........





They are each holding a snowball, plotting.......


Ta-da! "Can't get a brain-freeze with a hat"



When it snows, you have to make a snowman-the girls did most of it but I added my touch-it was going to be a snowMAN.

They were kind enough to 'pose' for the picture and show me some sort of support for my idea, but as soon as I was back in the house.........


off came the antlers...........

and 'it' developed hair, a bouquet of flowers and a friend, who also has long, flowing, burnett hair............Snowgirls!











No comments: